日曜日, 3月 26

Sunshine and curls

If only I knew as a child, the wonders and blessings that God was preparing for me...that He laid out for me when He created me. But now I AM His child and what better teacher could I hope for than the one that knows every thought and question of my heart and understands every action that I give. That is the best blessing that I could ever ask for...someone that understands me, forgives me, and continually loves me. Even when I feel defeated, He picks me back up and guides me on."Let us acknowledge the LORD; let us press on to acknowledge him. As surely as the sun rises, he will appear; he will come to us like the winter rains, like the spring rains that water the earth." (Hosea 6:3)

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Mi 'jita querida,
I love this picture! You had the prettiest smile--still do! And your hair is golden! And isn't a box just about the best toy you can give a kid!
Love, Mother