月曜日, 2月 13

My Dream

(As written by my 7th graders...)
My Dream
I have a cat.
I see a white cat.
The cat is very small and very cute.
Cats make me warm.
The cat is sleeping next to me.
~Minami

My Dream
I'm spending our summer vacation in Australia.
So, it's four o'clock in the afternoon now.
It's a very hot day. I'm running to the river.
I enjoy playing in the water. Wow! It's six o'clock.
I come home. But, I am lost in the woods.
But, animals help me.
~Mako

My Dream
I am cooking dinner at home.
I have one husband and two children.
I go to the park every Sunday with my children.
Today is my child's birthday. I make a cake.
We are doing a birthday party.
Our family is happy.
~Ayana

My Dream
I'm standing on a cloud.
I see white clouds all around.
I look at the street from the cloud.
It looks very small.
~Masanori

My Dream
I'm holding wisdom and understanding.
"Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you; love her, and she will watch over you. Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding. Esteem her, and she will exalt you; embrace her, and she will honor you."
I want to turn my face to God and shine like the glimmer of a snowflake in the sun.
~Sarah 先生

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Your students have written some perfectly wonderful prophesies! And your reflection was equally perfect!
Love, Mom