日曜日, 2月 12

Sushi and snow festival fun!


100 円 Kaiten Sushi, Hirosaki
Scallops, hotate, are my favorite!
(Of course so are Bethany, Laurie, Sarah, and John.)
Hirosaki Park

The famous Hirosaki Castle in all its snowy splendor.

Randomly met a long-lost friend, Naomi, who moved away a year ago...small world!

Down the path of snow lanterns...and slippery at that. I only fell once as did about everyone else.

The whale really is blowing steam at me!!

My favorite food vendor lady...the festival food is my favorite. Just like having funnel cake in the States, it's the kinda food you can only get at special times, special places. And saying that I didn't get anything (sigh, sigh)...'cuz I was already full on sushi!!

3 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

thanks for the nice pics - would love to be there too. But looking forward to my next oppertunity to eat sushi mmmmh.

swirlogirl さんのコメント...

ok ok.. when the snow is presented that way, it doesnt look so bad. looks like fun! ilove that whale. toot toot

匿名 さんのコメント...

Amazing that all of this is just around the corner from you! Well, a few miles around the corner, but, still, going to visit all that you can is a wonderful masterplan! And why not? Will you take me to Hirosaki?
Love, Mother