土曜日, 11月 19

Sarah Elizabethtown, Japan

The goal...to see the movie "Elizabethtown". Hence, my middle name...

The result...a roadtrip to Aomori City!

(Naomi la japonesa, Louise la kiwi, y la ùnica Sarita)


The day wouldn't be complete w/o a picture by the silver Christmas tree...

Does is really say not to bring in outside food at a Japanese theater???

Well it's not everyday you can eat a bento box with chopsticks at the movies. Oh, and my review of the movie...couldn't stop laughing!!! I thought it was excellent...it didn't follow the traditional boy meets gurl romance storyline...it was a work in progress, even if the progress was by most standards a bit sporadic. My friends had a different view by the time tell sign...at the last scene they all said "That's it???" Ok, but how could I not enjoy a comedy that included a gurl named Claire who reminded me of myself at times...too many times hahaha!! The obnoxious and simple dialog and the turnaround theme of a sad occasion, a funeral that is given some comic relief. And the last scene was shown driving through mi querido Kansas with the clear blue skies and cotton candy, white clouds...I sure miss seeing that horizon line...but soon enough, soon enough I'll be home to enjoy the starlit sky and peaceful calmness of my little hometown where you never are in want of blue skies or a friendly smile or wave. Hasta pronto!!

(That would be 4 fingers up for me!!) :)

0 件のコメント: