日曜日, 12月 4

Hasta luego to a special Kiwi...

Louise came to live at the church at the exact time I did...9 months ago. She was a short-term missionary from New Zealand, the first kiwi I've ever talked with hahaha. Only through her did I learn the finer points of the N.Zealand culture, the slang, the awesome accent (way better than those Aussies...since I don't know too many...I don't think I'll be cut down on the spot ^_^!!). I experienced the TimTam Slam, Milo, and a variety of other unique words and things. But more importantly, we grew in Christ through our struggles, our blessings, and our encouraging. She was always a great source of inspiration both in her hard work and in her never-ending love of putting Jesus first in her life. Thxs Lou!!! For all the memories, the sacrifices I saw you give up, the strength in your walk and faith!!! I pray that that camp really pays off as your dad hopes ^_^!! Don't get lost in the boonies, ok?? "Ja ne" sleep talker chicachan....

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

M'hija, someday we could travel the world and meet up with the friends you have met there in Japan! Start saving!
Love, Mom