水曜日, 12月 14

Let the games begin...

Oh...well perhaps not basketball as the truck won't be moving any time soon!! But no worries, there are plenty of other things for the winter-inspired person to do and see...



You can always take up
shoveling or shoveling or shoveling or shoveling or shoveling or shoveling or shoveling or shoveling....

For those of us that must drive in this weather...meaning about everyone...you can play Hide & Go Seek with your car.....is that really my car somewhere under there???

And soon enough, I will be asking the same thing about my schools...Is that really my Bishamon Elementary School under there?? (Note the candycane poles for reference...that's so we know where the fire exit is after the doors completely disappear for the gym hahaha....no seriously!!)

And so let's have the games come to a close for a bit on the blogging side of things and my super snowy memoirs...my bags are packed and Kuronekoed down to Narita Airport and I'm so looking forward to my 3-week trip back to mi querido Kansas and Wisconsin (and good old B'Gosh) with the beginning of the journey starting tomorrow evening. I think my Mom and Dad have been waiting for it like nothin' else, since I surprised 'em with the news a while back...We are a crazy crew!! ^_^

(Mamà y yo!!)

Luv you all, hope to hear from you and/or see you soon...God Bless!!

"Sow for yourselves righteousness, reap the fruit of unfailing love, and break up your unplowed ground; for it is time to seek the Lord, until he comes and showers righteousness on you." ~Hosea 10:12-13

4 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Have a safe and blessed trip. I pray for safe passage and also a safe return! Wow, I love that verse from Hosea.....Soak up your time with your family. Family is so precious. I can't wait for my trip home! God Bless little Sarita and be safe!

swirlogirl さんのコメント...

hahahh great pics always! enjoy your time back here in the homeland...

Sarah Lizzy Beth さんのコメント...

oh you know i will jennie k...esp. the chance to see those blue carpets at Oshkosh and the snowfishing houses on Lake Winnebago ^_^ !!

Sir_Blah さんのコメント...

Sarah(!) YES!!! Have a great TRIP!!!! Thanks for the wonderful gift... I'll ensure that each person receives the gift from your generous heart. Oh YEAH... BTW beside shoveling or shoveling... there's shoveling so you can get you truck and go SNOWBOARDING!!! Hurry and come back to us!