土曜日, 12月 17

Mi querido Kansas

14 F!!! Burrrrr....left the snow to come to snow...but under a piercing blue sky and fresh Kansas wind, it is a different world. Big cars, big people (I no longer have the biggest hips in the room hahaha), big drinks, big hearts. ^_^ Favorite activity- newspaper, the police log....do I know anyone?? Looking at the births...wow, Jaime had his 2nd kid!! This is life in the small town of McPherson, Kansas. The local news, boys lost the high school basketball game last night...gurls won....GO PUPS!! Can't escape a trip to the store without talking for 5 minutes with every other person....at least as a bystander to my mother, I love her. Btw I cried in the olive, pickle, and coffee isle...out of sheer joy at it all and a bit of an overwhelming feeling hahaha... Most missed food- cottage chz. Looking forward to Chronicles of Narnia and KingKong action in the theater. On to setting up the eclectic Christmas tree...glory, glory to God in the highest.

1 件のコメント:

Steph Calvert さんのコメント...

wait! you're goin' up to visit the 'kosh!!? tell everyone hello for me! hope your time back here rocks!