火曜日, 12月 20

Macs 101

I always thought I'd like an iBook or even just a cutie lil' hot pink mac...after all it is the computer of my previous world in art and graphics. But I could never bring myself to use one unless it was to hop on someone else's to retreive something...and so I continued all cozy, snuggly, and warm with my own pc knowledge. So now that I'm forced to use my mom's iBook given to her by the Kansas Board of Education...I'm in quite a bind!!! This thing is crazy, icons coming outta nowhere, pages disapearring, no backspace button....so bear with me as I jumble thru trying to post this!!


A view down my neighborhood street...WOW it seems wicked WIDE!!


My best friend since high school, Althea ('Thea). I'm so proud of my gurl, working in Chicago for urban exchange program for college students, volunteerin' and participatin' in Rev. Jesse Jackson's organization, Rainbow PUSH...she's finding her way in what can be a confusing world.


Thea's dad is Wayne Conyers, a famous watercolorist...and one of my teachers while I was in high school taking college classes.


Everyone LOVES the candy store!


My mom and some last minute Christmas shopping at the reststop payphone hahaha....


They like me at the hospital....I just don't like them. But Dr. Z is the best...and prays with me.

Is there a resemblance? Mi mamita is the coolest curly haired mom (even w/o the hair she's still the best!! ^_^).

Attended a special Kansas State Board of Ed. meeting...they're always getting themselves in trouble with that evolution stuff...I guess they thought the cookies afterwards would warm some hard hearts.

Haven't gotten the tree up yet...but here is the nativity set I made my mom when I was younger...somehow I never finished the 3rd wise man or the animals...but I hope you know the story and can use your imagination!

Happy First Day of Winter or so the calendar says!! Hugs coming from cowgurl country!!!!

5 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

You and your mom take one beautiful picture!BONITAS!!!!!!!!!!!!OH I wish I could have been with you in the hospital. I just want to give you a big hug!

Laurie Elliot さんのコメント...

Wow! So its even snowing in Kansas! The last (and only? time I was in Kansas it was so hot it nearly melted our toenails. It hurt to breathe.

swirlogirl さんのコメント...

what is snow? welcome home! p.s. i got myself an ibook a few months ago and i am lovin it. you should totally get one haha!

匿名 さんのコメント...

no comment about iBook or not... I'm still pretty happy as long linux and win is running on my notebook.
Anyway, Sarah, I found a link to you blog on laurie's - it's nice to read about whats going on!
Enjoy your time back home. Merry Christmas...

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hey there Girly Girl... can't wait to have a coffee clutch wichya. My parental units are wanting to see you as well. So, hurry up and get to Wisconsin... there's a cozy room waiting for you.
Shalom Haverim!!!
Leah (and Leon too)